Monday 16 September 2013

TEACHING

            MY PAST EXPERIENCE AS A STUDENT
                                          PROMPT        
 


1)I selected the word  abuse.
2)This is due to the following experience,I was in primary school,standard 1,my teacher used to hit    me with a duster on my head.Because I was a slow leaner,could not pick up fast like the                  others.Sometimes when    she asked questions and i could not give an answer she was to get           upset.
3)I felt abuse,hurt,frighten,and I used to cry complain of my to my parents, until one day my mummy decided to pay a visit to the principle.
4)It affected my ability of learning, I was always frighten knowing that if i did or say something wrong I would   get licks. I hardly participated in class due to this. 
5)I  have preferred that the teacher used another method in explaining,recommend some source of help if she knew that she was not capable.
6)As I have matured over the years I learn that different child has different learning ability.Some might be slower than others.I believe that everyone should be treated equally.
7)If I had been in the instructor's shoes at that time I would have helped the child/children on all their weaken areas,making sure that their understand the work by breaking in down into another point of view.


No comments:

Post a Comment