Monday 16 September 2013

                                                Myself


My name is Yashoda Harripersad and I am twenty one years of age. I live with my both parents and my sister. I am a resident of the Barrackpore district. I am a student of the University of Trinidad and Tobago where I am pursuing my Bachelor of Education.
I consider myself to be humble, generous, loving, understanding and sensitive. I enjoy socializing with others, as well as, I respect everyone's opinion. I believe that everyone should be treated equally.
I adore children, thus choosing the teaching career. I have always wanted to teach since I was a little girl. I believe that I can positively make a contribution to the youth. I have been given an opportunity to fulfill my dream of becoming a qualified teacher. I believe that every child has the ability to learn  and each child learns differently. I believe the knowledge, skills and experience I have acquired will indeed help me to educate our nations' children.

No comments:

Post a Comment