Monday 28 October 2013

Reflective Prompts on working with Digital Databases

                                            Digital Databases


A digital database is a collection of information which is use everyday, eg. contacts in your phone stored in data base, Facebook etc.There have a organised, structure which is stored in field that stores different type of data. Search for specific records in any order frame.

It's value lot of experience in the different areas that I have improve the knowledge which was gain by myself.
Tertiary level Institutions invest in Digital databases because higher education play a great role in society, making new knowledge for the students. Upgrading the students learning ability  and to organised them for the up coming modern future.
Working with my colleagues today, I felt that the most important strategy for me was respecting them.
I do respect my colleagues with there decisions.Today we had a very great interaction with each other,sharing thoughts about given topic to discuss.Their were this topic I was uncertain about, and I told them and their assisted me on what I needed to know. I gust that how groups communicate with each other when there are experience teachers who are your colleagues.

The experience has given me thoughts about myself. It has changed me lot by focusing more toward my career path. In other words I have confidence, knowledge and ability on becoming someone successful as a reflective educator.
Before today I had been trying to be true to myself of my identity. Work hard to be smart was not my number one option, but now to my experience I am very comfortable on giving my best in every thing I do.
In today's session I relies that my weakens area was having fright in saying something wrong.But at the end there were no such thing of saying something wrong.

.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on working, Yashoda. Small steps but focused steps. We will help you along.

    ReplyDelete